Pets are welcome!..... Free WiFi available at Coastguard Cottage..... Check our availability and book online..... Check our availability and book online.....
Port Isaac is on The North Cornish coast amongst the mighty cliffs of Cornwall. Coastal paths provide some of the best walking in Europe and dramatic views. Port Isaac has lots of atmosphere and is perfect as a holiday base. North Cornwall has several fine, sandy beaches, with the tremendous force of the Atlantic Ocean providing the best surfing in the country.
Port Isaac is 70 miles from Exeter, 8 miles to Padstow (via Ferry at Rock), 9 miles to Wadebridge and 21 miles to Newquay. Nearest Motorway Junction: Exeter M5, J31 Nearest Station: Bodmin Parkway Nearest Airport: Newquay
If you like surfing, golf, walking, fishing, sunbathing, dining, visiting places of historical interest, the Eden Project or simply peace and quiet then Port Isaac is for you. Port Isaac is an ideal base for your holiday, close to Rock, Padstow, Polzeath, Tintagel and Boscastle.
Stark Rugged Cliffs, Secluded Coves & Golden Sandy Beaches together with many Restaurants and Traditional Public Houses in the village gives you all you could want from a holiday location.
1. Coast path walks - Heritage Coast Area
2. Surfing Beaches - One of the best in North Cornwall is Polzeath, 6 miles away
3. Newquay zoo www.nzoo.co.uk
4. Long Cross Victorian Gardens - Restored Victorian Maze Garden in Port Isaac
5. Port Isaac Harbour - For Fishing or scenic trips
6. Cycling - such as the Camel Trail - Padstow - Wadebridge - Bodmin
7. Golf - The nearest is at St Kew & there is an 18 hole course at Bowood, also St Enodoc (5 miles)
8. Steam Railways - Two railways in the area, Bodmin Steam Railway & Launceston Steam Railway
9. Several Restaurants including Specialist Seafood, and traditional high quality Public Houses.
10. The Eden Project - An international Visitor Attraction. Here you can experience the majestic rainforests, the Mediterranean, South Africa and California. Located near St Austell. www.edenproject.com
We have brought together a series of links to other web sites to enable you to make the most of your stay: